Risk Assessment - January 2021
Click on the links below for more information
- Return to school 8th March - Parent Letter
- Catch Up Funding Plan
- Remote Learning at Holy Trinity - Information for Parents
- Holy Trinity Safeguarding Policy
- COVID-19 Holy Trinity C of E Primary School SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION POLICY UPDATE
- Holy Trinity C of E Primary School infectious disease policy
- January 2021 Lockdown - Parental Update Letter
- Amendment to PE Policy for September 2020
- How to safely put on and take off a face mask
The school receives regular updates and when we receive new information, we will make sure we keep you informed. Please keep a regular check on Piota.
If you have any questions, please email SLT who will any these.
The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)