Public Health Update
Director of Public Health Video Updates
Stephen Gunther, Walsall's Director of Public Health has produced a series of videos to update those who live and work in Walsall on the COVID-19 response.
Video 1: Thank you to residents across the borough for all they've done to keep themselves and others safe during the pandemic.
Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xr1WAJ4nYc&feature=youtu.be
Video 2: The progress to date, staying safe and the importance of taking your
vaccination when it's offered. Watch now:
Video 3: Symptom-free testing and the important and simple steps that we can all
take to help stop the spread of COVID in our communities.
Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6F0f4GLk9o
Risk Assessment - December 2021
Click on the links below for more information
- Return to school 8th March - Parent Letter
- Catch Up Funding Plan
- Remote Learning at Holy Trinity - Information for Parents
- Holy Trinity Safeguarding Policy
- COVID-19 Holy Trinity C of E Primary School SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION POLICY UPDATE
- Holy Trinity C of E Primary School infectious disease policy
- January 2021 Lockdown - Parental Update Letter
- Amendment to PE Policy for September 2020
- How to safely put on and take off a face mask
The school receives regular updates and when we receive new information, we will make sure we keep you informed. Please keep a regular check on Piota.
If you have any questions, please email SLT who will any these.
The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)