To work with local schools to help empower them to tackle a number of issues, including the dangers associated with dropping off and picking up children from school, bullying and litter retrieval.
- To reduce the dangers to children, parents and drivers in the area outside the school.
- To reduce and combat bullying in school.
- To reduce litter around the school and in the locality.
- To empower schools to take charge of specific local problems.
- To introduce the school to specific partners to aid these objectives.
To reinforce and to work within the ‘EVERY CHILD MATTERS’ agenda – children should - Be Healthy; Stay Safe; Enjoy and Achieve; Make A Positive Contribution and Achieve Economic Well-Being.