- Insist that school uniform is worn correctly at all times.
- Communicate with parents when special equipment is required e.g. P.E kit, swimming kit.
- Encourage and reward good behaviour, attendance and punctuality.
- Encourage children to care and respect for their surroundings, friends and adults through the implementation of the schools Christian ethos, activities and rules.
- Communicate effectively with families.
- Hold termly parent/teacher consultations and provide a written report.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all children of all abilities.
- Make sure our child arrives on time wearing full school uniform and with the correct equipment for the timetable.
- Make sure our child attends regularly and provide the school with a note of explanation if our child is absent/has a medical appointment.
- Encourage and support my child with their school work.
- Support the school’s behaviour policy and sanctions that are given.
- Let the school know if there are problems at home or school that are likely to affect my/our child’s learning.
- Attend parent/teacher consultations. Read letters from school and reply or respond to them if necessary.