We are a registered Prayer Space.
When creating prayer activities:
- Simple. They can be described in two words and explained in two sentences.
- Relevant. They start with the student’s life and experiences, rather than a religious idea.
- Interactive. They have something to do, as well as something to think about.
- Inclusive. They welcome everyone, those of faith and no faith, those with different learning abilities and cultural backgrounds... everyone, equally.
- Educational. They teach skills and ideas that can be taken away.
- Personal and corporate. They provide alone-experiences and together-experiences.
- Rooted. They are rooted into the life and sayings of Jesus, even if that isn’t obvious.